- 2004: BA (Hons 1st class) Media & Communications, University of New South Wales
- Project management software (Jira, Assembla, Trello, Basecamp)
- Content management systems (Drupal, Django, WordPress, TeamSite)
- Google Analytics
- Microsoft Excel
- SQL (MySQL, PostgreSQL, BigQuery)
- Google AdWords
- DoubleClick Dart for Publishers
- Linux system administration
Vector 5 (Feb 2014 – present)
Vector 5 is a consultancy providing business software development services. I work with clients to scope products, and develop functional specifications, project budgets and information architecture. I ensure software developers are fully briefed and on schedule.
- Conduct initial scoping meetings with clients and produce project proposals.
- Develop scope and functional specification documents.
- Create information architecture and product wireframes.
- Brief software developers and manage project schedule and deliverables.
- employeemetrics.com.au: A human resources diagnostic toolkit that provides employers with detailed feedback on their workplace practices. Client: Employee Matters
- The Hotel School: Student recruitment and corporate website for The Hotel School at Southern Cross University.
- Video performance dashboard (non-public): A data-as-a-service solution to aggregate multiple channels’ analytics then deliver that data via a dashboard. Client: Brand New Media
- Business intelligence reports (non-public): Create a pipeline and dashboards to ingest, process and visualise sales and customer data from several dozen franchisees for head office use. Client: Laser Clinics Australia
University of New South Wales (May 2008 – Feb 2014)
Digital Producer (Central Web Unit)
The Central Web Unit (CWU) provides web development services within the University and is responsible for its web policies. I worked as a project manager and consultant for website development, managing projects from the initial brief and scope, through design and build to delivery, end-user training and ongoing maintenance.
- Manage the design and content of the UNSW corporate website.
- Consult UNSW departments on the redevelopment of their websites and offer options from CWU’s service catalogue.
- Plan and manage multiple development project streams across local and remote web development teams.
- Manage Google Analytics deployment and reporting across the UNSW domain.
- unsw.edu.au: The University’s primary web presence. My team managed site content and the 2011 redevelopment project which introduced the Drupal content management system (now standard within the University) and updated over a decade of legacy content.
- Mark Wainwright Analytical Centre: Redeveloped the Centre’s website to include a full inventory of its analytical instruments and academic experts, enabling other academics to more easily find the resources to support their research.
- Centre for Energy and Environmental Markets: Migrated the website from static HTML to a content management system, and created a searchable document database to give the Centre’s researchers greater public visibility.
Special Broadcasting Service (SBS) (Feb 2004 – July 2007)
Worked daily with SBS website content management systems, updating and maintaining content over the entire sbs.com.au domain (including theworldgame.com.au, Australia’s largest soccer website). Provided original content to specification for sbs.com.au websites. Trafficked online advertising and analysed performance on behalf of advertisers.